Your Tap Machine REQUIRES regular cleaning to function properly.
Bottle Stoppers - When replacing bottles, wash each bottle stopper in warm water before using a new bottle. Be sure to run warm water through the stopper to remove build up of Jäger that may hinder desired operation.
On a Monthly basis clean the machine as follows:
1. Turn off the refrigeration switch.
2. Remove the bottles from the top of the unit.
3. Push the dispense button, and drain all remaining Jäger from the system.
4. Allow the machine to sit for 15 to 20 minutes. IMPORTANT - if you add water too soon it will freeze on contact with the cooling coils and possibly damage the machine.
5. Pour approximately half a liter of warm water into the bottle wells at the top of the machine and use the dispense button to run the water through the machine until it is empty again.
6. Refill the system with warm water and dispense until a constant stream of water is coming out of the spout.
7. Let the machine stand for 15 minutes. While waiting...
- Wipe the outside of the machine with a warm damp cloth.
- Check and clean the air filter at the rear of the machine.
8. Drain the water from the system until 'spitting' occurs.
9. Replace the bottles of Jäger on the top of the machine and allow ample time for the bottle well to fill.
10. Press the dispense button until Jäger is flowing smoothly from the spout.
11. Only AFTER the machine has filled with Jäger (Step 10, above) turn ON the refrigeration switch.
12. Allow machine 15 to 20 minutes to cool before regular use.